Monday, January 03, 2022

All the Feels (by Olivia Dade)

As I was creating a new book spreadsheet for 2022, I saw that the first book I read in 2021 was Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade. By sheer coincidence, the first book I read this year was All the Feels, its sequel. (I know this is, at best, mildly interesting. But still pleasing to me.) 

This book takes two side characters and makes them the focus of their own romance, taking place at roughly the same time as the events of Spoiler Alert.

I enjoyed it although had some quibbles. The "conflict" that leads to our characters separating is patently absurd and there's something off about the chemistry, although I did really like our lead characters, their banter, and their flaws.  Not as good as Spoiler Alert but I will probably keep reading the series. I'm not a huge romance fan but I do enjoy Dade's unapologetic plus-size heroines!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home