Thursday, March 08, 2018

Catch Me If You Can (by Frank Abagnale)

Finally, a true one-sitting book! Read this in the terminal and on the flight back from Palm Springs to SFO. 

I've seen this movie many, many times (it's one of my old "rewatch" staples back when I used to rewatch movies and had no child) and so when this came up as available on my library app I thought, why not, would make a fun airplane read. And indeed it did.

It's a somewhat fictionalized version of Abagnale's escapades and is quite entertaining. It honestly doesn't give you much more than the film version does, and in some cases it gives you less, so if anything I recommend the movie. But it was still a fun and entertaining read, and another tick mark in my pursuit of the Read Harder Challenge.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home