Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Tales of Beedle the Bard (by J.K. Rowling)

I did not get this for Christmas, but yesterday I went to a bookstore in the area (a very awesome independent bookstore I'd never been to before, incidentally) and read it while standing up in the children's section. This may be my last book of the year before my year-end book wrapup, unless I finish Infinite Jest in the next 24 hours. HA HA HA! I am on page six.

Anyway, it is a cute book of wizarding fairy tales, and more related to Harry Potter than I was expecting, with Dumbledore's commentary throughout, and the final story directly relating to the final book in the series. I didn't feel compelled to buy it or anything, but I enjoyed it. It made me miss The Potter, though. Oh, The Potter. You were so glorious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home