Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Recent Rereads

I went to a library book sale where everything was a quarter, and I got a bunch of kids' books that I've been reading. I also lent my boyfriend the Antastasia Krupnik series, which I had in my library, of course. But once I dug up all the books, I had to reread the ones I hadn't read in a while. So, although I don't think these should "count" towards any sort of book count, since I read them three at a time, these are the books I've read in the past week:

Anastasia At Your Service, Anastasia On Her Own, and Anastasia Absolutely by Lois Lowry.

Ramona and Her Father, Ramona and Her Mother, Ramona Forever, Ramona Quimby, Age 8 and Sister of the Bride, all by Beverly Cleary.

A Royal Pain by Ellen Conford.

For some reason, I haven't felt like listening to or reading "real" books, so I've been reading these instead.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I've read Ramona Quimby, Age 8 about a hundred times, and it never gets old...Now I'm going to have to go home and find it, curl up with it this weekend, and read it all in one fell swoop!
Thanks for bringing back good memories!

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to love that book "A Royal Pain". I think I have a copy of it still. Of course, I also rented "Princess Diaries 2" when my boyfriend wasn't looking the other day.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home