Sunday, June 24, 2018

Bachelor Nation (by Amy Kaufman)

I tried to save this to read on vacation next week, but that plan didn't last long.

I don't watch The Bachelor, although I did watch the first season of The Bachelorette and then Trista and Ryan's wedding. I tried to watch the new Bachelorette season because hooray for diversity, but I think I only made it through about half an episode.  But I do watch UnREAL (by a former Bachelor producer) and love behind-the-scenes industry gossip.

This is fun, breezy, dishy and entertaining. Would have loved more chapters and even more depth (ooh, oral history style perhaps?) but not mad at it. The interstitial celebrity interviews are fun too! Who knew that Melanie Lynskey and Jason Ritter a) are married to each other, and b) are fans of The Bachelor? Who knew that Donnie Wahlberg was a huge fan?

Enjoyed this fluffy, fun read. Hopefully the Sex and the City book will get released from my library holds at just the right moment to read on an airplane...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home