Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Scrappy Little Nobody (by Anna Kendrick)

A quick read via my beloved Overdrive library app.  Funny, real, gossipy, very much in keeping with Kendrick's charming Twitter feed. I loved the behind-the-scenes views of awards shows and the like, and the reality of her life as a "movie star" not quite being an instant ticket to having it all figured out. It's hard to come out of this book not wanting Anna Kendrick to be your best friend.  Anna, call me!

(Oh, and apparently she was in a cult musical about a theater camp -- the movie is called Camp -- and clearly I am some kind of failure because I not already seen and fallen in love with this. I'll get on it immediately.)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

You are in for a treat-I LOVE Camp-I think I saw it on TV first and then had to buy the DVD. I should watch it again this weekend!

3:17 PM  
Blogger mo pie said...

I immediately stopped what I was doing to watch it -- it was indeed awesome, campy fun! Loved it. Thanks for the nudge :)

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home