Friday, September 01, 2017

The To-Do List (by Mike Gayle)

Mike Gayle writes a 1200-item to-do list and spends a year trying to check everything off.  You may have noticed how much I love lists -- daily, weekly, monthly to-dos, reading lists, life lists, short-term and long term lists.  So this was the book for me.

As soon as I got to the appendix (where he publishes the full list) I broke out a notebook and pen. I think I ended up with 125 new items to add to my various and sundry lists, and one of my items is "consolidate to-do lists."

I mean this was entertaining, funny, and well-written, but mostly it was inspirational and hit me right in the sweet spot. How much do I love a to-do list? So, so much.  I can't wait to start crossing stuff off!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ljhliesl said...

My library has this only in audio. What kind of sense does that make? No kind.

9:24 AM  
Blogger mo pie said...

None! How are you going to see the glorious full list on audio?

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home